The Davlin Wealth Management can finance loans for Non-Resident / Overseas clients anywhere in the world wanting to purchase property in Australia.
We can provide a complete package of services locating and co-ordinating with the solicitor, property agent and lender to make the purchasing process smooth and straightforward.
Whilst each lender will differ in their lending policy, non-resident borrowers should be aware of the following general requirements;
- Pre-approval of the Foreign Investment Review Board may be required.
- A minimum of 20% deposit will be required which can come from cash or borrowings.
- Allow up to 6% for relevant government charges and stamp duties.
- Certified copies of passport, drivers licence and income information will be required.
- An independent property valuation report will be arranged by the lender.
- Processing time from lodgement of the loan application to property settlement can range from 6 to 8 weeks. If you do not plan to be in Australia during the purchase period, you need someone to act as your Power of Attorney which we can arrange through your solicitor.
Find out what clients have to say about Davlin Wealth Management at the Testimonials page.